django-anysign is a Django application to manage online signature in a generic way.
Its goal is to provide a consistent API whatever the signature implementation. So that, using django-anysign, you can easily switch from one signature backend to another, or use several backends at once.
django-anysign is under active development. The project is not mature yet, but authors already use it! It means that, while API and implementation may change (improve!) a bit, authors do care of the changes.
Also, help is welcome! Feel free to report issues, request features or refactoring!
- Documentation: https://django-anysign.readthedocs.org
- Bugtracker: https://github.com/novapost/django-anysign/issues
- Changelog: https://django-anysign.readthedocs.org/en/latest/about/changelog.html
- Roadmap: https://github.com/novapost/django-anysign/milestones
- Code repository: https://github.com/novapost/django-anysign
- Continuous integration: https://travis-ci.org/novapost/django-anysign